[amibroker] Re: Sorting Optimized results

I will try. But I hope you will include simple click sorting by two
or three parameters in next versions..  When I optimize my system I
dont know what im looking for. Maybe i need profit, or maybe i just
looking how change in one optimized parameter affect on system
profit. I can change custom backtest every time to suit my needs,
but i need to redo my optimization after that.

http://www.amibroker.com/guide/a_custommetrics.html

> SetCustomBacktestProc("");
> if(  Status("action") == actionPortfolio )
> {
>    bo = GetBacktesterObject();
>    bo.Backtest();
>
>    st = bo.GetPerformanceStats(0); // get stats for all trades
>
>    mymetric = round(100*st.GetValue("ProfitFactor"))-st.GetValue
("MaxSystemDrawdownPercent")/100;

>    bo.AddCustomMetric("PF*100+ MaxDD/100", mymetric );
> }
>
> // Your system below
> Buy=...
> Sell=...
>
> You can then sort by custom metric and the result will be sorting
by profit factor first and then
> by sys. drawdown.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

comfortable, to
> > switch programs just for sorting columns. Lets see what Tomaz
will say
> > on this.
> >
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Fred" <ftonetti@xxxx> wrote:
> >> You could create your own custom backtester user metric that is
> >> function of profit factor and system drawdown and sort on that
> >> column ... or ... you can export your existing results to a
csv,
> > import
> >> it to Excel and sort it on multiple columns there ... or ...
you can
> >> write a small piece of automation to export the file to a csv,
read
> > it
> >> in, sort it internally and present it however you want.
> >>
> >> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "andreyoffline"
> > <andrey.offline@xxxx>
> > have
> > smallest