RE: [amibroker] Re: Historical QP_QtrRev & QP_QtrEPS are kept in QuotesPlus! Fundamental + Technical = Yes

Fundamental and technical screening?  Yes!!!

Please add my name to those who want to combine fundamental and technical screening in AB.   I am a technician first and foremost, and have a technician’s cynicism about fundamentals.   However, fundamental information supporting information that helps give a thumbs up or down on a trade.

And fundamental information helps with screening.  For example, I’m interested in stocks with institutional ownership between 10% and 80%.    I also like to keep an eye on Float, earnings, EPS, and earnings dates.

Regards,

Dan.