RE: [amibroker] Re: Tomasz, GetExtraData() Array Question

Dan - I like TC2K, especially their sentiment indicators, but the fact that they don't allow you to use their software on multiple computers is the reason why I went with QP.

JAson

Dan Clark <dan_public@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Stefan,

Not trying to hijack this thread, but I noticed that you use both QP and TC2005.   (I’m interested because I’m thinking of replacing TC2005 with QP.)  Why have both?  What benefits does TC2005 provide that QP does not?

Thanks and regards,

Dan.