[amibroker] OT:Amiquote and XP Prox64

Amiquote is telling me that there are no tickers in Amibroker.

I have verified that the Yahoo US stocks folder is full of tickers, but . This also happens when I have the Amibroker built-in data folder open.

This is happening in my new AMD64 Dual-Core computer which is loaded with the new Windows XP Prox64 operating system.
This new 64bit operating system has a PROGRAM FILES folder, as well as a second folder named PROGRAM FILES(X86).
When I downloaded a new version of Amibroker, I  placed  it in the PROGRAM FILES(X86) folder, and the Amibroker Program itself is working well.

I think that I can fix this Amiquote Ticker problem by placing another copy of Amibroker in the old PROGRAM FILES 32 bit folder.
I would appreciate hearing some advice of how to fix this problem. Ron  D

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS