RE: [amibroker] Re: Why is "Title" breaking in some places, but not others?

Fred,

Thanks!    I thought that the default title was the first use of “Title”.  Your post made me look much closer.

It turns out that the pane that was working had this at the top where I didn’t notice it:

            “_N(Title =…

Now, I’m setting the titles manually and all is well.

Best regards,

Dan.