[amibroker] TimeFrameMode()

I was using TimeFrameSet(inDaily) with real time data to find yesterday's high and low using time base data. System was working fine.

After the introduction of the TimeFrameMode() commands, I started getting incorrect readings. After reading documentation on TimeFrameMode(), it looked like the default case of TimeFrameMode(0) should correct problem.

It did not. I had to use TimeFameMode(1) before TimeFrameSet(inDaily) to get correct results.

Comments anyone?

Did I misinterpret documentation or is the an error somewhere?

Thanks

Ara

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS