[amibroker] Backtesting Question YM, One Minute

I am faily new at  AB. Wonder just what of the 11 items
below I should use to optimise the system.
On AIQ I they had  a RRR ratio which is equivalent to Profit Factor.

Of the other 10 what are your favorites and reason??

See the results below, this was the YM, one minute over
last 30 days. I am looking for 200- 400 trades over 30 days.These
results seem great , IF really true.

Ray

All trades 257
Winners 229 (89.11 %)
Losers 28 (10.89 %)

1 Recovery Factor                86.41
2 CAR/MaxDD                      11198.24
3 RAR/MaxDD                      24330.26
4 Profit Factor                  27.33
5 Payoff                          3.34
6 Standord Error                  192.75
7 Risk-Reward Ratio               240.15
8 Ulcer Index                     0.08
9 Ulcer Performance Index         2426.84
10 Sharpe Ratio of trades         77.72
11 K-Ratio                         0.05

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DldnlA/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/GHeqlB/TM