Re: [amibroker] Quotes Plus Data in AmiBroker

I'm happy with Quotes Plus and prior to switching I had been a Telechart user.  I went to QP3 for price/performance reasons(get both mutual funds
and stocks at same price point)  and the market breadth data, something our group uses in signal generation.
 Telechart has a bastardized system of representing breadth data , where QP3 will provide the standard high/low, adv/decl
and up/down vol for each market. NYSE, NASDAQ and ASX

I  have to gen it as composites for the Russell, NDX and NYSE operating companies, but not for the main markets, .
Note the GetExtraData gets you only 2 arrays, the other GetExtraData elements are not historical but single bar data.
I use it in my displays for fundamental and technical data, in a manner like IBD does.  For example in one chart display, I'll show the technical
data -  Price, RS,  slope of regression line, standard error of RS,  UPI,  StdDev of Price, then from QP3 EPS Rank, QRS percentile,
Return on Equity, EPS Growth, and EPS projected for 1 year.

QP3 is favored by TJ and the DLL is significantly faster.   There were a few welll written comparisons last year and
you might hit on them if you search Purebytes.com for this topic.

Adjusting the data, well that's a different story for end of year distribution in the mutual fund area. They will adjust and have
handled ticker symbol changes when called to their attention.  In the mutual fund ticker name change they handled it better than one of
their competitors, kept the old name as an alias.

Best regards
JOE