Re: [amibroker] Re: Script and Stockconsultant website

Tony,

I'll give it a shot this weekend.

Regards,

Dan.

Dan,
Do you think you can evaluate the Scripting software for me by performing the following before I make my purchase?

Basically I just need to get the Support and Resistance data from stockconsultant with a rating of 8 to 10.  It will not be worthwhile if i purchased the software to later find out that it doesn't work for that specific website.

Thanks

tony