Re: [amibroker] Multivariate Analysis

Try the standard formula for multiple linear regression. Don't have it right off. Marshall

-------Original Message-------

Date: 07/12/05 01:11:41
Subject: [amibroker] Multivariate Analysis

Does anybody have a decent example of code for any type of
multivariate regression? I'm good with statistics (have to work with
them all the time), but my coding is lacking. If I have a good
example, however, I can usually manage to work out my own. Thanks.

Jacques

Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.