RE: [amibroker] Re: Ticker information import Wizard Limitations

Correct. Possibly you can set those other fields with code. I believe
this has been discussed before, but I had no use so couldn't tell you
where to find it. Maybe someone else can answer your question.

PS: You could always trick AB and store multiple fields of  binary data
in the OI field and then use code to extract it.
--
Terry

| > |
| > | Is their a way to import a text file containing all of the fields
| in
| > | the ticker information dialogue box and watch list assignments?
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > | ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor -------------------
| -~--
| > | >
| > | Try Online Currency Trading with GFT. Free 50K Demo. Trade
| > | 24 Hours. Commission-Free.
| > | http://us.click.yahoo.com/DldnlA/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/GHeqlB/TM
| > | ------------------------------------------------------------------
| --~-

| > |
| > | Please note that this group is for discussion between users only.
| > |
| > | To get support from AmiBroker please send an e-mail directly to
| > | SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com
| > |
| > | For other support material please check also:
| > | http://www.amibroker.com/support.html
| > |
| > |
| > | Yahoo! Groups Links