[amibroker] Re: Ticker information import Wizard Limitations

Terry,

Thank you for your reply.  Unless I am missing something the wizard
limits the information that can be imported to the following fields:

Ticker, Date, time, open, high, low, close, volume open interest and
full name.  You can also select a group and watch list for the entire
file, not on an individual ticker basis.  The file I would like to
import has the exchange, sector and industry information and several
of the other fields in the ticker information window.  I am new to
AmiBroker is their another method you are referring to?