RE: [amibroker] eSingal feed

My E-signal connection with Amibroker is green and OK right now

Mark

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of cfe55
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2005 12:27 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] eSingal feed

Does anybody have a problem today (jul 3, 21:00 EST) with eSignal
plugin? I restarted Amibroker several times and always ended up with
the yellow plugin status in the bottom right corner, meaning that AB
is partially connected only.

eSingal Datamanager is OK and there are no other messages.

Streaming quotes seem to be getting through, but backfill is not complete.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS