Re: [amibroker] Looping Problem using Array Variables

to start with compare the basic statement construction with those in
the help files

for( Value3 = 0.2; Value3 > 0.002; Length = Length - 2 )
This should have the same variable in each part
you cannot mix Value3 and length, so which one should it be?

Then insode the loop the variables need to be identified against the
basic for variable

Perhaps you should explain what exactly you are trying to achieve with
the code so we can help with creating it

--
Cheers
Graham