[amibroker] Re: adding trade signals to backtest stats?????? IS This a Dumb question...?

If i do a backtest i will get results based on indivdual trades in
the AA window  based on my buy sell short and cover rules... so isn't
that "one per trade" vs "one per backtest " as you stated??

Ticker	Trade	Date	Price	Ex. date	Ex. Price	% chg
	Profit	% Profit	Contracts	Position value	Cum.
Profit	# bars	Profit/bar	MAE	MFE	Scale In/Out
	Initial risk $	R-Multiple	ZLR(L)	HV	Expectancy
(per risk)
YM #f	Long	6/9/05 12:59:00 PM	10546	6/9/05 1:04:00 PM
	10544	-0.02%	-14.38	-1438.00%	1	1.00	-14.38
	2	-7.19	-0.02%	0.06%	0/0	0.10	-143.80
	0.97	-143.80

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Fred" <ftonetti@xxxx> wrote:
> Backtest metrics as shown in the reports are typically variables
i.e.
> one per backtest run as opposed to one per trade.
>
> If you want to show metrics related to what was going on at the
entry
> bar then use Explore with a filter = Buy == 1 or whatever.
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "coba702002" <coba702002@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > THANK YOU for a comment... I think you misunderstood my
question...
> > probably didn't explain it well... What i am trying to do is add
> > custom backtest results to the AA results window when you do a
> > backtest, showing the indivudual trades taken based on your buy
> sell
> > rules.
> >
> > What im looking to add in the custom backtest results for example
> is
> > have coded based on 7 parameters, such as total volume- MA -
price -

> > etc. I hope this makes more sense. i currenty get no results for
> the
> > above snipett of code. I think it has something to do with being
> > inside the backtest object??? Just my thought based on very
limited
> > programming skills
> >
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Graham <kavemanperth@xxxx>
wrote:
> > > you can right click the results and se;lect "show trade arrows"
> > >
> > > or create a chart with the code and use Plotshapes to give
> buy/sell
> > arrows

> <coba702002@xxxx>

blacklisted