[amibroker] Re: adding trade signals to backtest stats?????? IS This a Dumb question...?

Backtest metrics as shown in the reports are typically variables i.e.
one per backtest run as opposed to one per trade.

If you want to show metrics related to what was going on at the entry
bar then use Explore with a filter = Buy == 1 or whatever.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "coba702002" <coba702002@xxxx>