Re: [amibroker] OT:Fast Computer Specs

At 09:39 AM 7/3/2005, you wrote:
mrdavis9 wrote:
 Oh, and I like Maxtor
drives myself, simply because I've never had a problem with one, but
it's hard to argue with the five-year warranty on the Seagate drive they
recommend.

I got no problem with all my maxtors too but got 2 seagate with problems.  Even though seagate offer 5 yrs warranty but when your unlucky the problem is the reinstallation and the lost of data in that drive even they will replace it outright.  Just my opinion.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS