RE: [amibroker] OLE Automation problem

anytime you have a problem and don't include the code you're using - you assume that we're mind readers, duude..

Can't help you.

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of angus_83210
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2005 6:09 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] OLE Automation problem

I can't get OLE Optimization to work. I open the database and close
all the documents and open a new document with the ticker(in this
case "A").  I set the active document to that document and open the
analysis.  I then load the formula and settings then clear the
filters.  I set applyto = 1, rangemode=0,showwindow = 1 and then
optimize = 1.  This is where I am having my problems.  I get a dialog
box to ok the number of opt. steps.  Need away to bypass the dialog
box when doing OLE.  The next problems is that I don't have any data
to optimize.  I have tried to run the windows scripts that are in the
OLE automation but they don't run.  I get a windows script host
error "No jobs are defined in the file"  Any ideas on how to make OLE
work with 4.70? Also it would be nice to make the Broker.Application
Module have a visible field like Excel does so a developer can watch
what is going on.

Thanks

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS