[amibroker] Re: help with simple corelation marix

Thank you Greg.  i will give this a spin.

Regards,

JB

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Greg" <gregbean@xxxx> wrote:
> Jeremy,
>
> Here is a Correlation Matrix Code Contributed by Herman Van Den
Bergen and modified by me to make changing List to be tested and
lookback period adjustable thru the Parameters button in the
Automatic Analyser.

> Instructions are at top of code.
>
> Copy and paste the following code into the Formula Editor.
>
> Good Luck,
>
> Greg
>
> // Exploration to create Correlation matrix original by Herman Van
Ven Bergen , Modified by GB

> // Be sure to set "Apply to" to desired wishlist name ( "use
filter" "Define..." )

> // Also, change the watchlist number to the correct number (zero
based)as defined in "Apply To"

> // By adjusting Parameters in AA as well as LookBack period//
>
> Buy=Sell=Short=Cover=0;
>
> Filter = Status("LastBarInTest");
>
> Listnumber = Param("Listnumber",1,1,263,1);
>
> LookBackPeriods = Param("Lookback Periods",3,1,252,1);
>
> list = GetCategorySymbols( categoryWatchlist, Listnumber);
>
> for( NumTickers=0; NumTickers < 99 AND StrExtract( list,
NumTickers ) != ""; NumTickers++ );