RE: [amibroker] Download questions

I don't update that many symbols, but based on what I get I estimate
2500 would take around 10 minutes with my broadband connection.

If you haven't already, select Settings from the Tools menu in Amiquote
and change the values under Misc. Settings. I use:
Number of symbols per request   : 200
Number of simultaneous downloads:  10
Number of automatic retries     :   3
Initial delay between requests   : 100

You may try some other values as you think appropriate to eliminate your
error messages. Changing the first two values REALLY improved the
download times.
--
Terry