RE: [amibroker] I hate to use the "B" word but I think this is one or maybe it's the "F" word ("feature")?

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [amibroker] I hate to use the "B" word but I think this is one or maybe it's the "F" word ("feature")?
  • From: "dingo" <dingo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 12:30:13 -0400

Thanks duude!

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tomasz Janeczko
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 12:25 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

Quite possible - Windows common dialogs have such "feature" that they change working
directory for the application. I have protected all FILE OPEN/SAVE dialogs inside against this
but I did not think that PRINT dialog can change working directory too (I guess I was not considering "Print to file" option).

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com