[amibroker] Code Question Involving Arrays

I have the following code.  I am trying to normalize the price and
plot the line of the slope of the average price over the last 15 days.
 This way I can turn it into an explore and use it to see which stocks
are out performing relatively.  I don't really need to plot the slope
and I could take it out, but I would like to know why it doesn't work,
because I suspect it may cause an error in the calculation of the
array itself.  If I take out the normalization division there is no
problem.  The error in the "Plot LineArray" is:

Argument #4 has incorrect type (the function expects different
argument type here)

The code is:

StartP = 15;
EndP = 1;
Price_Array = MA (( H + L ) / 2, 1 );
LP1 = LastValue ( Cum ( 1 ));
XP0 = LP1 - StartP;
XP1 = LP1 - EndP;
Base_Normalization = Ref ((( H + L ) / 2), -StartP );
YP0 = Price_Array [ XP0 ] / Base_Normalization;
YP1 = Price_Array [ XP1 ] / Base_Normalization;
Plot ( Price_Array, "", 1, 1 );
Plot ( LineArray ( XP0, YP0, XP1, YP1 ), "", 4, 1 );

Thanks in advance for anybodys help,

Bret