[amibroker] Re: Is AB an honest business ?

Amour - I can assure you that AmiBroker is a VERY honest business.  I am a customer, and not involved with the business in any other way, so I have no vested interest in the business.  Tomasz is exceptionally honest and thorough, with attention to detail that is amazing.  He also responds to posts on this forum, which is more than can be said of many software authors.

The software requires NO paid anything, except for the one-time registration fee, and of course any cost of data from a third party.  And of course there is a free trial of AmiBroker - you mustn't have looked hard enough - it's only on the website's home page!!

Quote ... "And because we are confident that we have the best product out there you can try it all for FREE for 30 days You have nothing to risk and everything to gain with AmiBroker."

Give AmiBroker another go - I'm sure you'll get to love it as much as most of us on here already do.

Regards,  NightStalker.