RE: [amibroker] Re: AFL troubles...

Cs22trader,

You could "pack" values into the openInterest field using binary codes
or multipliers such as:

value1: 34.5
Value2: 119
Value3: 17%
openInterest = value1 * 1000000 + value2 * 1000 + value3 = 345119000.17
(The result must be a positive number.)

Or

Code1: Buy = true or false
Code2: Sell = true or false
Code3: X = true or false
Code4: Y = true or false
openInterest = Code1 + Code2 * 2 + Code3 * 4 + Code4 * 8;

--
Terry

| > |
| > |
| > | I am reading in data from an external file for each day using an
| > | fgets...  I want to backtest.  The prices are read properly when
| each
| > | bar is selected -- different values for each day -- The problem
| is
| > | that the variable read for any one day -- for instance limitprice
| > | [todaysbar]  -- is applied to all days in the array.  The
| > | backtester then doesn't work right because it uses the last day's
| limitprice for
| > | all prior days.  How can I make the backtester apply the data
| only to
| > | each specific day, so that each day has separate values?
| > |
| > | Thanks
| > |
| > |