[amibroker] Re: AFL troubles...

Hi Terry.  Yes, that it is a really good idea.  I hadn't considered
using the foreign option, but had been reading data in using the
import feature to the current ticker (this is limited, as you point
out).  Really what would be nice would be to allow the user to
specify new variables during the import process.  A lot of columns
are currently allowed, but there is no way that I know of to add new
variables.

thanks!

In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Terry" <MagicTH@xxxx> wrote:
> I don't know the answer to your question, but if the file is
static why
> don't you just import it as a ticker. Then you can read the ticker
with
> Foreign and it will work normally. The only trick is you can't
have <=0
> data in a ticker. It will also run a lot faster.
>
> --
> Terry

limitprice for