[amibroker] Re: Yahoo Mutual funds Imports

Dave,
Your Yahoo import into AmiBroker through AQ only imports data. On
stocks you probably have them set up under a datbase such as US Stocks
where the name and sector information in in the database hence the
data will go to that stock.  Unless you have set up a Mutual fund
datbase with names and allied data all you will get is the symbol and
data.

Dick H.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Fitch" <davidfitch@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello
> I import mutual fund and stock tickers using AQ and Yahoo. I've
noticed that the stock tickers as well as indexes import with
descriptions in fields other than the ticker field.  Mutual funds only
import the ticker, no descriptions. Is there a way to import the
descriptions in mutual funds?