[amibroker] Yahoo Mutual funds Imports

Hello
I import mutual fund and stock tickers using AQ and Yahoo. I've noticed that the stock tickers as well as indexes import with descriptions in fields other than the ticker field.  Mutual funds only import the ticker, no descriptions. Is there a way to import the descriptions in mutual funds?

Thanks
Dave