RE: [amibroker] intraday overwritten by EOD?

I caused confusion by mentioning "1 minute". I am just doing a current day
bar update every minute, not fetching 1 minute data. This works very well
for my needs even though the data is delayed.

I use Scottrade charts for live data and use the Amibroker to keep an eye on
the price vs stop relationship. I keep a line on my Amibroker chart where I
have my stop set. This has been a big help to me during the day.

Sorry about the confusion.

Rik Rasmussen