RE: [amibroker] intraday overwritten by EOD?

I am familiar with that, however, I can not determine if that contains an
answer to my question.

I am not fetching one minute data, I am just updating the daily bar all day
using the Amiquote "current day only" selection. Later in the evening if I
do a, EOD update I want to know if the single day, updated EOD bar will
overwrite the single day bar I have already created during the day.

In fact, if you download any period of data, does the new download overwrite
data already in the database?

I would assume both of the above situations of overwriting are the actual
behavior, but would appreciate any verification. I just want to be
comfortable that updated data is overwriting earlier data.

Thanks

Rik Rasmussen