Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 7:04 AM
Subject: [amibroker] RT Quote window

I thought in a previous version AmiBroker allowed the RT Quotes window
to be "undocked" and put on another MONITOR. I have multiple monitors
and want to put the RT Quotes window on another monitor. What am I doing
wrong? I thought maybe it was in the Preferences, but I didn't see it
there. I tried Help but no topic. Any suggestions?

Regards.
George Loyd