[amibroker] Re: Excel to AB via DDE. Required settings

Hi,

No problems. I hope that the info is of use. After I posted I had a
closer look today at Volume and it was showing up ok live in the
Realtime Quotes, but it wasn't showing in the Quotations Editor using
a 1 min base time interval??

I use the Professional AB as an adjunct to Tradestation to chart
custom calculations in Excel for futures trading and use the "R1C1"
style of refence from my Master Excel sheet. I've never had the need
to record volume as such. I must have a closer look in the near
future. If anyone has got Volume to record into the Intraday database
from Excel I'd be interested to hear. A workaround would be to record
it seperately and apply it as an indicator using the "Foreign"
function. Very easy to do in 4.7.

Cheers, Allan