[amibroker] More info on Vertical line

This is a follow-up to an earlier post regarding vertical line problems.

This is in reference to the vertical line that you can relocate to any bar by simply left-clicking your mouse while the curser is located over the desired new location of the vertical line.

My earlier post stated that I can no longer relocate the placement of the vertical line with a single left mouse click.

Since that earlier post, I have discovered that I can double-click to make a vertical line that is associated with a BLACK FLAG which marks the beginning of a range.

I can then  double click on another bar, and another vertical line will appear with an opposite facing BLACK FLAG.

This feature of AB obviously allows one to identify a range of bars under consideration.

I can STILL relocate the vertical line with a single click in the copy of AB that is installed on my BACKUP computer, but my main computer still will not do this.

This problem suddenly appeared in my main computer today.  All suggestions to fix this are appreciated. Ron D