[amibroker] Can't makes sense of backtesting Settings

The user guide for Amibroker 4.7 has pictures for backtesting Settings
that are not correct for the current version.
Can somebody explain:

1) Under Backtester Settings-> Stops, what is the meaning of , say,
profit target set to 0.5 points and then "Exit at Trade Price Only
(0)" ?? does that mean exit at purchase price? Then we'll never make a
profit? Or "exit next bar at trade price (2)"?

2) In my formula I have a buy formula and then I use backtester
settings to set target profits. Backtesting won't run as it claims
that I don't have a sales formula specified. I am confused: if I have
a sales formula then what is the preference between my own sales
formula or the one set in backtester settings? If I don't have a sales
formula why can't I use settings in backtester settings?

Andre