[amibroker] Re: Opening Range Lines

Steve, Marshall,

I don't know how far along you guys have gotten but please find
attached in the files section (Opening Range Lines) a copy of the
chart for Friday's Dow action with the the bars on it.  Please refer
to an earlier post I gave regarding how to use and you will see how
well the rules held.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "m.smith" <ink@xxxx> wrote:
>  Steve, I forgot I needed to restart the computer. It is now in the
plugin
> window. I highlighted it and loaded it and got no error message, but
It said
> High, Low, empty. I need to try it Monday at market open.  Do you get
> something else than empty?  Marshall

Plot(IIf(TimeNum()<StartTime,Null,Lowval),WriteVal((EndTime-StartTime)/100