Re: Re: [amibroker] Re: Opening Range Lines

 Steve, I forgot I needed to restart the computer. It is now in the plugin window. I highlighted it and loaded it and got no error message, but It said High, Low, empty. I need to try it Monday at market open.  Do you get something else than empty?  Marshall

-------Original Message-------

From: Steve
Date: 05/13/05 18:36:23
Subject: Re: Re: [amibroker] Re: Opening Range Lines

//Opening Range Lines
StartTime=ParamTime("start", "08:00", 0);
EndTime=ParamTime("end", "08:15", 0);
HighVal=deTimeRangeHHV(H, StartTime, EndTime);
Lowval=deTimeRangeLLV(L, StartTime, EndTime);
Plot(IIf(TimeNum()<StartTime,Null,Highval),
WriteVal((EndTime-StartTime)/100, 1)+"min
High", paramcolor("HighColor", colorRed), styleLine);
Plot(IIf(TimeNum()<StartTime,Null,Lowval),WriteVal((EndTime-StartTime)/100,1)+"min
Low",paramcolor("Lowcolor", colorblue),styleline);

I copied 'n pasted this code and it worked OK. My version of the "Date Time
Functions" plugin is 0.0.95. AB ver is 4.70.5
You are highlighting the plugin in the "Plugin" window then selecting
"Load"?