Re: [amibroker] Amibroker versus Tradestation ???

Hi James,

Here is the link :

http://www.pro-at.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=13818&SearchTerms=monte,carlo

For instance, Pierre Orphelin asserts that, except the "Performance Report" from Tradestation, all the others are inaccurate (or worse wrong).

Your comments are welcome,

Regards

Marco

james brady a écrit :
Interesting, would you mind telling me where you saw
that post?
--- Khamsina11 <Khamsina11@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

On another forum, I read a post dealing with the
advantages/disadvayanhges of the current trading
softwares.
A person (a very well-known programmer who designed
a based-fuzzy logic
add-on for TS called "Safir Xp") stated that, except
Tradestation, there
are no serious trading softwares currently
available.
According to him, these sofwares (Wealth Lab,
Amibroker and so on...)
are are just "toys" which are not suitable for
"real" trading and for
serious traders (inaccurate performance reports,
incomplete language
and so on...).

I am relatively new to trading and I do not know all
the softwares
available : thus, I would like to have your opinions
about Amibroker
compared to Tradestation.

Thanks in advance for your enlightenments,

Marco

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail