Re: [amibroker] Potential Amibroker Buyer rapidly losing interest.........

HI
1.if you try  to download  100000 1 minute bars per symbol or more you  have
to wait  few minutes for each  download to be completed.
2. refresh one symbol at the time, wait for data download of the
symbol.Start with new symbol.
3.Repeat process.

If you use tick data you have to wait much longer (5-10 min)  per each
symbol data download.

This worked for me.

Drazen