[amibroker] Re: Potential Amibroker Buyer rapidly losing interest.........

Hello,
   I  run 2 seperate AB programs . One with eod and one with
intraday settings. Setting up different settings under file ,
dateabase settings...I also use Esignal . Both seem to work fine for
me. You can also hit force backfill to reload data on your chart..
   regards, phil

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "omeletteo" <omelette@xxxx> wrote:

> Hi.  I read several very favorable reviews regarding Amibroker so
> downloaded the Trial and must admit that initially I was very
> impressed.  Until.... well, let me first say that I have a eSignal
> feed which works fine with TS2k & Metastock.  On installing
Amibroker,
> it defaults to intraday bars which update perfectly in realtime.
Try
> switching to Daily, Weekly or Monthly data and well, problems!
Daily
> will display about 2 bars while Weekly etc. tells me that there is
not
> enough data to plot a chart.  Clearly, Amibroker is not
downloading