RE: [amibroker] Re: Multiple Positions, same Security

Tomasz .... "Thank You" very much!   This works perfect, an exact backtest
match with WL.    That was my last hurdle and appreciate helping get
WL off my desktop.   Couple more weeks have passed, and I
just keep getting more impressed with this software.

My favorite is XLNX, setting 7% profit target's.  MSFT didn't look that good.

As a side, I probably initially screwed up the Buy sig.   Should of been,

Buy=Ref(Open,0) < Ref(Low,-1) AND Ref(Open,0) < Ref(Avg,-1) AND Ref(Avg,-1) < Ref(Avg,-2);

 Best Regards, ( and another "Thank You", again)

--Jeff