You may not get immediate response for more complex stuff because it may require to check
things first. Also we sometimes need some hours of sleep, therefore it is nice to give a chance to
answer. As far as this particular e-mail is considered I responded personally within 2 hours
not to mention that it was Sunday. (You have sent to support on Sunday, April 17, 2005 9:48 AM
I responded Sunday, April 17, 2005 11:46 AM)

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com
----- Original Message -----
From: ShortFox
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2005 11:46 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Negative Cash

Thomasz,

There are times when there are no replies to emails sent to support. They are probably ignored. I therefore sent the message to the list, hoping that other (experienced) users might help.
I apologize if this was a bother. Thank you for all the incredible work, AB is an excellent software.

I'm looking forward the fix of the negative cash issue. Best to you,

Short.