Re: [amibroker] Re: I want to Automate my trading.

I'm primarily interested in backtesting Ideas and most
importantly I want to automate some of the systems
I've found to be profitable. I was gearing up to learn
Trade Station but a friend pointed me here. Since
there is a huge learning curve with these types of
software that have their own language,and my time is
essentially limited since I trade fulltime and also
operate a business,  I have to be very careful with
what I start off with.

Thank you for your comments. I look forward to any
more suggestions group members might care to add.

http://mail.yahoo.com