[amibroker] Re: I want to Automate my trading.

Hi MAX<
this is a fine pice of software. I will state a few helpers  :

a) buy the product and support the teams. In my opinion well worth the
dollars.
b) Its not designed for non computer literate users but what u do gain
is amazing flexibility and speed unlike anything at this price.
c) Its ability to get free ww sites and obtain quotes is a saving if
yre system to trade tolerates the delay.
d) If u are a chartist and thats it then maybe its over kill but if u
like systems then this is perfect in calculating al lsorts of
parameters of the market other software has no hope to obtain.
e) ie - did u know the average ATR% of NASDAQ is 4% ? Amibroker works
this out daily for me :-) in 60 sec.
f) I used to use metastock and there is no comparision to the power
this has .
g) WHERE TO START ----> The help TAB and basic tutorials is really a
good place .
I suppose the first thing u want to do is
1-- get yre data right and imnported
2 -- learn about the markets , groups , watchlists etc
3) -- learn how to use drag and drop functions such as moving average

start there and see where u get

:-)
MOZ

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "traderjoe2003" <traderjoe2003@xxxx>