From: David Thomason [mailto:thomasondavid@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 10:33 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: chart sheets order

Hi all,
I have done a search and picked up this message from 2004 about how
to change chart sheets order.

I hesitate to admit this, but I don't totally understand the
instructions on how to edit the template file:
* I can save the template file no problems
* I don't understand how I can open the file to edit it.

Know doubt it is something simple but it doesn't gell with me.

Can anyone explain how to open the template file so I can edit it?

Thanks

David

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Duke Jones, CMT"