[amibroker] Re: chart sheets order

Thanks Graham, I see your point and I can see the logic, but I
already have a template with 7 chart sheets set-up just as I want -
I have added a chart sheet but want to move it up the order.

So if someone knows how to do that it will save me deleting them
then reapplying - worth at least an ask to see if anyone knows how.

Thanks for your reply and trust that you are making $ in sunny Perth
(I'm from Melbourne and also frequent Reef Capital's forum).

Cheers

David