[amibroker] Re: has anyone used DATABULL data ... what do they mean using Amibroker open wor

have u subscribed to yahoo real time yet ?
If u do and find it good can u let me know ?

My real concern is trying to find such a serviceand sumhow get
amiquote to look for any new equities that come into the market place
thus keepoing it upto date ..

regards

Moz