[amibroker] Re: has anyone used DATABULL data ... what do they mean using Amibroker open wor

I got it to work .It seems the trial version is only 12 months
historical so when I asked for more it didnt work.

Point 2 - why use databull instead of amiquote ? - only because i
thought databull pulled in new equities arriving onto market place. I
have since been told this isnt correct. so i am back to square one.
I just want some where that will automatically check for new equities
instruments in a particular market and eradicate the dud one s...heheh
oh yes and for free ..haha

OK OK back to reality .. I shouldnt be too greedy ... amibroker
hasalready saved me alot of money and (future screen ) time .

regards
moz