[amibroker] Referencing Equity

Okay, thought I would ask this a different way.  The equity() function
is an array that stores the equity curve for your systems buy, sell
signals, etc.  So equity() must be listed after the BUY and SELL
variables.  But how would you reference the equity() function to
influence the BUY and SELL signals if everything listed after the
equity() function call is ignored?  Such as a simple example like:

Buy = IIf(Month() == 1 AND DayOfWeek() == 1 AND Day() < 10 AND Year()
== 1995,1,0);
Sell = E > 100000;
E = Equity(1);

This would just buy on the first week of the first month of the year
1995.  But to sell when your equity balance reaches $100,000 would
reference the uninitialized E variable.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I just bought Amibroker and my
knowledge is still limited.  I would appreciate any help.

David