[amibroker] Re: Importing ASCII

It looks like your ASCii file has bad data in row #1268 and your
import definition file is set to "break import on error":

$BREAKONERR 1

Solution:

1) Fix your ASCii file (preferred solution)

or

2) Remove $BREAKONERR 1 command line or switch the flag to 0

If you work with ASCii files than it is highly recommended that you
take some time and read the help file. It will make your life easier
(see my earlier post for the link).

Lesmond