From: zwzhang
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 9:43 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Data Reliablity [Yahoo], Help Please

Hi,

I am a new user of AmiBroker. After just a week with AmiQuote, I have
found the EOD data downloaded from Yahoo Historical are VERY unreliabl.
Almost all Volume data are NOT correct.

My question is what data feed should I use. Because I do not know how to
download data from E*Trade(my broker), do I need to buy from a data
vender. If so, whick one is your recommandation? (I only need EOD data
of US Stocks).

Thanks a lot.

zwz