From: Graham
Date: 03/30/05 09:43:43
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Padded Intraday data

AB only charts what data is available. What you would have to do is
change the data available from where you get intraday trades to save
it each minute.

I believe we in Australia are about the only ones to use padded data,
perhaps I am wrong but not many use it elsewhere. So may not be easy
to get changes made to the supply software.